Car Insurance Quotes
Car Insurance Quotes can be confusing to understand. Well what if it’s more than one car? What if it’s more than one driver? What if it’s a constant, rotating revolution of cars, with an unlimited variation of drivers?
Accidents can happen when your day to day business involves a lot of moving parts. What could have more moving parts than a car dealership?! A sea of 2,000 pound machines, delivered by a giant double-stacked tractor trailer, and unloaded on your lot. Then, these machines are tightly squeezed onto your most visible stretches of pavement, so that strangers can amply saunter through the abyss of new and used vehicles, kicking, prodding, and analyzing every detail. And best case scenario, these strangers want to jump inside one these machines and take a joyride, testing the vehicle to see what it can really do. Scary!
Or what if you own a Garage-based Automobile Service? What if one of your porters is too interested in texting his girlfriend while moving one of your customer’s cars in or out of the shop, and crashes. It doesn’t take a high-speed crash to quickly cause some very costly damage to a car. Would you be covered?
Wow! As a responsible business owner, all that can be terrifying! Well, the good news is that it doesn’t have to be unnerving to own and operate your Car Dealership! Handley Insurance is here to help! Our trained, courteous professionals are standing by, waiting to help advise you as to what insurance options are available for Car Dealers and their Dealerships. Not only that, but once you discover what options are available, they help you decide which options are right for your business.
But that’s not all! As an Independent Insurance Agency, Handley Insurance doesn’t just represent the interests of a single, solitary Insurance writer, they can comb through upwards of 50 different agencies to find the coverage you need, at the best possible prices!
Here are a few of the coverages that might benefit you and your Car Dealership or Garage-based Service Professional Business(our options may include, but are not limited to the following):
- Non-owned autos –for partners, employees or members of households using the vehicle for your business or personal affairs.
- Newly acquired autos –for new or additional autos acquired during the policy period.
- Bodily injury/property damage – for damages from garage-related operations.
- Garage keepers – for damage to customer autos and property
- Garage-owned automobiles –for garage-owned automobiles, whether or not they are used for work
- Customer Autos Actual Loss Sustained – No regard to dollar limit
- Owned automobiles –for ownership claims
- Hired automobiles –for business vehicles you or your employee rent or borrow
- Temporary substitute autos –when your owned auto is disabled and you’re temporarily using another vehicle.
- Broadened Garage Liability (Faulty Parts and Labor)